TENURE: To be advised
SHARED OWNERSHIP Three bedroom house available to purchase from a 40% share at 84,000 with a deposit of 4,200. Full market value 210,000. Call today to arrange your viewing of this stunning home.
The maximum share you can initially purchase is 75% with the option to purchase the remaining 25% at a later date
Plots 230, 235, 236 & 240 are three bedroom, end of terrace houses situated on the popular development of Mosley Common.
This home benefits from flooring throughout, integrated appliances and free turf to the rear garden.
The kitchens have been designed to make life simple with the benefit of an electric oven, hob and extractor fan in addition to an integrated fridge/freezer.
The master bedroom offers an en-suite with shower, hand basin and toilet; upstairs offers a further two bedrooms on the first floor each with carpet and white painted walls.
The property has gas central heating and ground floor storage space.
Full market value: 210,000
40% share value: 84,000
5% deposit: 4,200
Rent charged on un-owned share : 2.75%
Rent on un-owned share (60%) : 288.75 pcm
Estimated monthly estate charge: TBC
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 40% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright.
Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these properties for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes
The development lies just off the A580 East Lancs Road, connecting Liverpool and Manchester.
The M60 Manchester Orbital, the M602/M62, the M61 and the M6 are all within easy driving distance,
opening up the whole of the region. Salford and Bolton are both around 7 miles away, Manchester
is 9 miles, Wigan is 13 miles and Liverpool is 28 miles. Manchester Airport is 15 miles away.
The nearest station is Walkden, which has regular services into Manchester taking just 20 minutes.
The Leigh-Salford-Manchester rapid bus transit route is adjacent to the development which operates
on exclusive bus routes reducing the journey time into Manchester and Wigan.
The floor plans provided are intended to only give a general indication of the proposed floor lay out and are not drawn to scale. Measurements are given to the widest point, are approximate and are given as a guide only. All measures and areas may vary within a tolerance of 5%.
Do not use these measurements for carpet sizes,
appliance spaces or items of furniture. Kitchen, bathroom and utility layouts may differ to build. For further clarification regarding the treatment of individual plots, please ask our Sales Associates.
Unless specifically incorporated in writing into the sales contract the specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warranty.