After two years of other agents failing to sell our home, we had at last found the right team. You certainly put all other agents in the shade.

Mr & Mrs Herd, Greater Manchester
Agent Details
Bridgfords
18 Princess Street
Knutsford
Cheshire
WA16 6BU
01565 930 035; 01565 930 125
Energy Performance Certificates

Mobberley, WA16

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
Sold subject to contract
  • View Virtual Tour
  • Floorplan 1

2 Bedroom Flat, Great Oak Square, Mobberley, Knutsford, WA16 7GD

Property Description

This beautiful two bedroom first floor contemporary styled apartment is in stunning condition throughout and boasts a spacious lounge/dining room. Dual aspect French doors open onto Juliette balconies provide an abundance of light with views towards open fields and the communal green. The attractive kitchen and bathroom both have a contemporary feel whilst both bedrooms are double rooms. Sold as part of Cheshire East Council's discount for sale scheme the 165,000 represents a 65% share of the property with no rent payable for the other 35%. (see agent)

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Hall 0m x 0m

  • Bedroom 1 4.77m x 2.73m

  • Bedroom 2 3.57m x 2.65m

  • Lounge/Dining Room 4.81m x 3.37m

  • Kitchen 1.88m x 3.08m

  • Walk-in Cupboard 1.31m x 1.37m

  • Bathroom 1.88m x 1.74m

  • Allocated Parking 0m x 0m

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)
  • Fixed Price £165,000
  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Mobberley, WA16

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Mobberley, WA16 Fixed Price £165,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.
x