After two years of other agents failing to sell our home, we had at last found the right team. You certainly put all other agents in the shade.

Mr & Mrs Herd, Greater Manchester
Agent Details
18 Princess Street
WA16 6BU
01565 849 235; 01565 930 125
Mortgage Calculator

Approximate Monthly Repayment
Contact us Find out more about mortgages

It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.

Energy Performance Certificates

Mobberley, WA16

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Arrange Viewing
Sold subject to contract
  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • View Virtual Tour
  • Floorplan 1
  • Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)PDF Icon

2 Bedroom Flat, Great Oak Square, Mobberley, Knutsford, WA16 7GD

Property Description

This beautiful two bedroom first floor contemporary styled apartment is in stunning condition throughout and boasts a spacious lounge/dining room. Dual aspect French doors open onto Juliette balconies provide an abundance of light with views towards open fields and the communal green. The attractive kitchen and bathroom both have a contemporary feel whilst both bedrooms are double rooms. Sold as part of Cheshire East Council's discount for sale scheme the 150,000 represents a 65% share of the property with no rent payable for the other 35%. (see agent)

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Hall 0m x 0m

  • Bedroom 1 4.77m x 2.73m

  • Bedroom 2 3.57m x 2.65m

  • Lounge/Dining Room 4.81m x 3.37m

  • Kitchen 1.88m x 3.08m

  • Walk-in Cupboard 1.31m x 1.37m

  • Bathroom 1.88m x 1.74m

  • Allocated Parking 0m x 0m

  • Guide Price £149,500
  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Mobberley, WA16

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.